Why This Trio?
Indanthrene Blue reminds me of the cool crisp air early in the morning and fresh coolness of the mist. Raw Sienna reminds me of crunching through leaves on the floor and kicking them in the air. Quinacridone Red reminds me of the warm embrace of family at Thanksgiving. Use your Trio to paint along with Ona at http://emotiveexpressions.ca/paint-along-with-ona-fall-pumpkins-in-candlelight/
Favorite Fall Things Trio:
My Bucket List Trio:
- I love going for walks early mornings in the fall when the mist is just lifting.
- I am a child at heart and love crunching through the crisp leaves that have fallen.
- I enjoy snuggling up by the fire with a good book.
To learn more about Ona Kingdon be sure to visit www.onak.ca
- To relax
- To enjoy the process. Mistakes happen but when they do don't stress over them.
- To discover ways to fix mistakes or use them in my work.