Keep your palette
simple and maximize your color range by mixing warm and cool primaries with our
6-color mixing set. This split-primary palette is the perfect way to explore
color theory along with warm and cool relationships and learn essential mixing
formulas. Once you’re able to mix like a pro, use the mixing set as an
uncluttered solution for painting a variety of subjects, or add secondary
colors to create a personal palette of your own. The 6-color mixing palette is also available in a 15ml tube set.
Our 2-in-1 watercolors contain an extremely high pigment load and added rewetting agents. This makes them perfect to use straight out of the tube or as a pan watercolor. We hand-fill each pan individually in California, USA with the same formulas used in our tube watercolors.
Watercolor mixing palette includes (6) full-size pans in the following colors:
- Arylide Yellow (Product Code: 203F)
- Hansa Yellow Light (Product Code: 242F)
- Phthalo Blue (Product Code: 267F)
- Red Rose Deep (Product Code: 276F)
- Ultramarine Blue (Product Code: 284F)
- Vermilion (Product Code: 289F)