Stop complicating your palette with too many colors and start making beautiful artwork
with a Da Vinci Trio! Our new Garden Trio by Jennifer McLean (BC, Canada) includes Hansa
Yellow Medium, Phthalo Blue (RS) and Quinacridone Red in 8mL tubes plus a color
guide showing sample mixes and artwork. See more from Jenn at http://justaddwatersilly.com/2018/07/19/new-da-vinci-summer-trio-8ml-tubes/About Jenn...
Why This Trio?
I wanted to build a good, strong palette that also mixes terrific secondary colors. Hansa Yellow Medium is neither warm nor cool and it's beautifully transparent. Phthalo Blue (RS) is nearly perfectly primary with a tiny extra red. Quinacridone Red is a beautiful, clean color that evokes the idea of crispy apples.
Favorite Summer Things Trio:
Bucket List Trio:
- Feeding the seagulls at the beach
- It almost never snows in the summer
- Canning fresh fruits and veggies for winter with my mom
- Get healthy - body, mind and spirit
- Keep improving my watercolor skills
- Learn how to better use my iPad